Saturday, July 22, 2017

18 cards from the Love from Lizi July kit!

One of the things I LOVE about the LFL kits (#lovefromlizi, lovefromlizi.com) is how much coordinated material is included!  Each kit has enough cardstock to make 10 card bases, but I usually supplement with some of my 8.5x11 paper.  This month I got the add-ons (cardstock cut-out stickers) which really increased the possibilities.



This was my first set. I went for the big "rose window" print right away, and the delicate flower print on the gray panel too.  Love the surprising color combinations!


My favorites here are the ones on the left.  On the lower right, I tried stamping with the Distress Oxide ink but it wasn't as visible as I hoped.........tried to fix it up with a white gel pen shadow. 


I had so much fun making these cards and challenging myself to come up with 18 different designs!  Thank you, Lizi of #lovefromlizi!

No comments:

Post a Comment