Friday, February 2, 2018


Sure enough, a month has gone by and I'm way behind in posting to the blog!  That's okay, I've been a busy card-maker in the meantime.  I have a lot of kits to catch up on, so I am trying to keep to the "10 cards one kit" structure, completing several kits per week.  As of now I have finished nine kits so far this year!  Not every card is unique, but most are - and best of all, maybe I'll catch up on supplies and be ahead on birthday cards for a change?  I can dream, right?

This was from the Hero Arts December kit.  I grabbed the stencil & my texture & glimmer pastes, and made a bunch of backgrounds - a great way to unleash some creativity when stuck.  I loved the look of the kit but couldn't figure out where to get started until I started with the backgrounds!  The genie is copic colored and popped up with dimensionals. 

#heroarts #mymonthlyhero

No comments:

Post a Comment