Monday, February 5, 2018

Well, I don't know why I can't take a straight picture of a rectangle card, but I assure you, this is a standard A2 shape!  Was having lots of fun playing with my new The Ton Stamps haul, and thought I'd play with the Peony Notes Bundle - and it just so happened there was a funky Color Throwdown Challenge (#478 - hot pink, lime green, yellow & light blue) so I thought, why not?  I used Catherine Pooler inks and all went well this time except I stamped the little leaves just a little offset - but I decided to go with it anyway.  Love how it turned out and will show soon the other color combinations, which were spectacular!  The "Love" die cut is MFT Stamps, I think, and the bling is also from The Ton. 

So glad to finish the challenge on time!  #ctd478 #thetonstamps #colorthrowdown

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful floral design and a great take on the throwdown colors! Thanks for joining us in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete